Monday 12 September 2011

Going With The Flow.

I feel that I haven't posted in absolutely ages so here I am typing away with no idea what I'm going to write. How about a proper introduction into who I am, what I do, and what I love? Yep, let's give this a shot.. So I'm a 21 year old Sales Associate who lives in a small city which doesn't have a lot to offer- apart from a Cathedral, The Docks, a bit of shopping and most importantly, friendly people and a nice amount of greenery! I personally love the outdoors and love scenery. When the wind stops blowing I may just visit my local hill and go for a walk- sounds like a good plan! I know it's cliche but I love spending time with my family and friends- You gotta make the most of the people you love and care for right? 
As I mentioned above, I'm  a sales associate for the next 3 months and then I am leaving my job to go on holiday for a month- yep that may sounds ridiculously crazy- but it's not what I want to do for the rest of my life, and I suppose being jobless when I return is going to motivate me into looking and applying for new jobs- in the fields that I want to go into.
Hmmm.. let's go onto my family.. I am one of five and I absolutely LOVE having a big family! I couldn't settle for anything less! I'm the middle child and I've got 2 older sisters and 2 younger brothers. As a child, I used to be a 'tomboy' I enjoyed my childhood- going out every day riding our bikes and when scooters were the big craze, riding those, oh how can I forget my roller blades? they were amazing! Going off at a tangent but I can't believe how much things have changed in a few years, for instance my little cousins don't really play outside anymore! it's all about the Nintendo's and computer games and other consoles.. I'd never trade my childhood outside activities for that. Anyhoo.. I might just end this here and write a 'Part 2' when I feel in the mood too.
Hope you're all having a fabulous evening. :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment