Thursday 18 August 2011

August Glossy Box 2011 : Show & Tell.

First things first.. Glossy box is a monthly subscription of £10 a month (£12.95 from September) where they claim to send 5 high end luxury samples straight to your door. It's great as you can discover new products in the comfort of your own home. (A similar concept to the Birch Box which they get in America)  

After receiving the e-mail confirmation from Glossy Box I knew the box was on its way.. usually it takes about 2 days for it to come to my door and I've actually stayed up to open it and of course write up this blog! (I had work early morning and need a nap as I've only had 3-4 hours sleep last night) Anyhoo here goes (ps. excuse the bad camera quality.. haven't got the Nikon today)

Furthermore.. i won't be able to give reviews as I haven't tried or tested them yet- sorry..

 
 I did take individual photos of the products because the focus was awful :\ 

But I do hope this photo shows everything I got...
  1. KMS California : Hairstay Style Boost - This acts as a primer for your hair which I think is going to be rather interesting to use! I may see what it's like on its own first and then use it with other products! This is a full sized product and retails for a whopping £13.40.
  2. AHAVA : Mineral body lotion -  this is part of their new skin care range and claims to hydrate, nourish and protect the skin. I received a 40ml product- retails for £19.80 for a 250ml bottle. To receive 10% off on the Mineral Body Lotion just visit www.Ahava.co.uk (expires 31st August)
  3. Rebel Nails : Nail Wraps - This is great as it comes in different sizes- sure to fit anyone's nails! They are meant to be easy to apply, long lasting and kind to your nails! They aren't meant to chip, fade or wear which I think, if it really does last I may just get myself a few more of these! This particular one that i received retails for £7.99. To receive 15% off visit www.rebelnails.co.uk (expires 1st December)
  4. Murad : Time Release Blemish Cleanser - This retails for £29.00 for a 200ml bottle. I've googled this product and the reviews are great! Can't wait to try this badboy out! :) You can receive 33% off and free delivery with the code MURADGB when you visit www.murad.co.uk (expires 10th September)
  5. Danial Sandler : Baby jet mascara - This mascara retails for £12.80 the wand is absolutely tiddly! I've already got mascara on today so will definitely be trying this out tomorrow! (You can use the voucher code DSGB10 to receive 10% off and free delivery when you visit www.beautique.com)
All in all, this box totals up to a lot of money and I really do believe Glossy Box and proving to be very good at what they do! If you want to receive this box all you have to do is visit their website and join for monthly subscriptions at http://www.glossybox.co.uk/

If you want more in depth reviews of any of the products do let me know and I'll see what I can do! :)

I hope you enjoyed and if you receive the lovely Glossy Box- what did you receive?

No comments:

Post a Comment