Friday 19 August 2011

Storage Ideas : Earings and Necklaces.

Organisation is a must when it comes to ensuring you use every item that you have.. well for me anyway. If I can't see it, I most probably won't use it.. and that's why I think this is the best storage solution for my earrings and necklaces- and hopefully will give you some ideas on ways to store your items.

All you need :
  • Cork Board (you can buy these from supermarkets or stationary stores.. I recently remember seeing them at Tesco and Wilkinson for around a pound- Bargain)
  • Drawing Pins (these can be brought from the same places that you can find the cork board)
  • Earrings & necklaces (even bracelets)
  • Trinket


This is how I've organised my earrings.. they did used to be in straight lines but I actually prefer them a little wonky. I hung my cork board onto the side of my shleves with some strong wool.
These are a selection of my necklaces and I've just hung them from the bottom of the cork board as you can see.
I keep the backings of my earrings in this little trinket that was given to me as a gift.

    Hope you all enjoyed. ♥

    1 comment:

    1. Thank you so much for the bracelet hanger-organizer idea. I've been looking for an affordable solution and this is the perfect one!
      You made my day :-)

      Ava

      ReplyDelete